Monday 19 August 2013

Malmöfestivalen 2013

The second part of August is usually a time reserved for the festival in Malmö.
As I moved to Sweden in 2007, I am not sure that I am the most competent person to talk about this festival, but my intention is to give my personal view in three categories.
It will be a music, food and drink.


  • Music




Aug            Malmo, Sweden

21     @Malmofestivalen


                Flogging Molly

Unfortunately, I will not be in Sweden on Wednesday, so I will not attend the concert, but you can take your chance and listen to this more Irish then American Celtic punk band.


  • Food

Lomito Chilean burger, is my absolute favourite when it is about food during Malmöfestivalen.

  • Drink
This category is the huge disappointment.
However, The Bishop´s Arms had their tent very near the central point of the festival, so you can always go for a glass of Guinness.


No comments:

Post a Comment